Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Noveling is controlling my life now.

I went to a costume party on Halloween, dressed as Bob Dylan. :D That's about all I have to say about Halloween, so let's move right along.

NaNoWriMo has begun and will unfortunately be taking up most of my life for the next month. It's only the second day, but I'm really excited about how my story is turning out. I'm a few hundred words ahead, hopefully it won't get too much harder as the month goes on. I'm actually writing two novels this year, one on the main NaNoWriMo website, and the other on the Youth NaNo website. It's honestly easier to me to do two instead of one. If I get bored or lose inspiration with one, than I can just move on to the other. It's a whole lot of fun and I can't wait to see how my stories turn out. Anyhoo, I have to get back to writing so I can get to my daily goal before midnight. I'll try to write another blog this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment