Monday, September 13, 2010

The meaning of all this

So, looking around at other blogs, I've noticed they all have a certain purpose (Well, duhh). So, here's mine:

I made this blog , first of all, because I love to write, and I always have something to write about. So, I decided to give blogging a go.
Now, I wouldn't call myself a great writer, or anything, cause I'm honestly no good at it, but it's still something I enjoy doing. I don't write for other people, I just write what I want to write, because it's fun for me. Since I was younger, I've been writing. Short stories, novels, poems, songs, you name it. But I've never done anything with them. Til now! Mwaha!

Okay, that's about it.

2 comments:

  1. It mean have a good day in mid western usa I heard it on tv show leverage the hacker guy said it on a job

    ReplyDelete